Julie & Julia, The Lovely Bones, and the Devil Wears Prada

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Homework Has Taken Over my Life

Life has been full of....homework.  And more homework.  I enjoy a little, but not too much, and I'm currently at the "too much". (With one class) At times when I'm swamped I just want to drive to the airport and jump on a plane to Venice and never come back.  I'm sure it would work, I could sell fruit or something?  

I start my thesis writing class in a week.  It's everyday at 7am for three hours.  Now that will be fun.  I have a feeling I will be visiting Starbucks quite a bit.

After I finish my research paper for the term I should post it up here so you all can read it.  It's very exciting.  It's on Albert Bandura and his Social Learning Theory of modeling and imitation.  

I wouldn't do that to you.......

No comments:

Post a Comment