Julie & Julia, The Lovely Bones, and the Devil Wears Prada

Thursday, September 15, 2011

The City of London


GreatBritainFlag.gif

Sometimes life gives you a break.  A very welcomed break!  I'm going to leave my worries behind!  I found out today my work is sending me to London.  I've been wanting to get out of town and have been started to feel that I couldn't escape this Utah bubble, when "the boss" called me into his office and announced that he needed someone in London with a creative eye.  I'm being sent over to redecorate some of the rental properties.  So I get to combine my two loves, style and shopping!  I'm looking forward to seeing the London Tower and the Royal Palace....oh, the list goes on!  Things in life are looking up!  

2 comments:

  1. Make sure you take a moment for yourself and got to Saint Paul's Cathedral and sit in the Whispering Gallery - awesome.

    Have fun and fish n' chips - I love London.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I will have to pick your brain with what to see. I have to work during the day, and I will be there for about a week. I hadn't thought of the cathedral, but that's a really good idea. I would like that. I can't wait to go to the pub's-I have always wanted to go to a real english pub. I can't tell you how happy I am to go. I wonder how to dress for December in London?

    ReplyDelete