Julie & Julia, The Lovely Bones, and the Devil Wears Prada

Thursday, November 22, 2012

New York Obsession

I'm obsessed with New York City....I think it's the first time I'm officially recognizing that I have an addiction.  I have been to the city, three times in the last few months.  I would like to make the jump to actually moving to the city.  I feel this strong draw, for some reason, to be in the city.   Career and business wise, it really doesn't make sense.....but I think it would all work out.  It's on my "bucket list" to live in the city. It's been amazing with all the different people I have met and the different experiences.  Does this city lifestyle fit me? People are more about careers then finding someone.  But I like the fast pace and the networking.

No comments:

Post a Comment