Julie & Julia, The Lovely Bones, and the Devil Wears Prada

Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Rough Week

This week has been a rough one. I'm sure I will be out of this rut tomorrow, I'm going out with my friend Chris and his friends, I think it will be a fun group and lots of laughs.

I haven't felt like blogging this week. I had a minor procedure at the doctors office, and I didn't feel well for a few days. It was mentally taxing for so many different personal reasons.

The doctor was checking for cancer.

I should have the test results back in two weeks.

She said that it's far off from actually having cancer, but if they find precancerous cells, then I have to go in and have another procedure.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I don't have to go back in.

It made me realize how fragile our health can be and that I don't want to ever go back to any doctors office.

Maybe when I can laugh about it, I will post a few funny stories about it and all that happened last week. For now I'm snuggled in blankets watching a movie and snacking on ice cream.

2 comments:

  1. Ack! good thoughts coming your way and remember attitude and good thoughts are half the battle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cele, Thanks for your positive words. The results came back and they want to watch me for the next six months, so I guess that's good they didn't have me rush back? Craziness! -Em

    ReplyDelete