Julie & Julia, The Lovely Bones, and the Devil Wears Prada

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Down in the Trenches

Who is an expert on writing literature reviews?  Apparently not me. I seem to be confusing a research paper with a literature review?  Basically I have to state what the research and literature are saying about the Howard Gardner Theory of Multiple Intelligences.  I'm completely confused.

I think I will drink this weekend and rewrite the whole damn paper.  Or maybe I should drink less?

I am frustrated with the whole "song and dance" of life.  You have to play the game and play by everyone else's rules to get to where you want to be.

I have no desire to learn how to research.  I want to be a teacher.  Not a researcher.  If I'm paying for my education, could I at least have control over what I would like to learn?

Ahhh, venting.  And more venting.  I'll finish the paper and life will go on.  One step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment