Julie & Julia, The Lovely Bones, and the Devil Wears Prada

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Stanley Tucci is Engaged!!

My friend just called to break the news.  Stanley is engaged. I am in shock.  It seems everyone around me is either in a couple or engaged.  I am the last single standing.  (Please read this blog while playing a sad song in the background for the full effect).  I must continue on with my pity party.  Winter is setting in and I haven't felt like driving to pickup any dates, and they usually go dutch on dinner anyways and then want to feel a boob afterwards.  I've completely lost my dating mojo with winter and now with losing Stanley soon to the "institution".  Oh the drama of it all! Does that now mean my blog has officially lost one of its main purposes?!


stanley-tucci-felicity-blunt-gi.jpgIt looks like "Hunger Games" star Stanley Tucci may be spending the holidays with John Krasinski. Why? Tucci is engaged to marryEmily Blunt's sister, Felicty, and Krasinski is, of course, married to Emily.

"Stanley is very happy with her," said a source who confirmed the news to Us Weekly.

The couple was reportedly set up by Emily -- who co- who co-starred with Tucci in 2006's "The Devil Wears Prada." She allegedly had a feeling Tucci and her literary agent sister would hit it off and the actor has made "several" visits to London to visit his now-fiancee.

Tucci, 50, lost his first wife, Kate, to cancer in 2009. Between them, Tucci and Blunt will have three children in their new combined family.



"It hasn't been easy for him getting into a new relationship," the source tells Us. "But Felicity is a lovely person and very warm and comforting.
 




2 comments:

  1. Engaged or not, he's still hot. Just now, even more out of reach. Oh wait, I'm married - that makes him triple out of reach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. C,

    I agree, he is hot! My girlfriend called to tell me the bad news! We just laughed at my dramatic response. I hope you are doing well! I'm excited for the holidays, I love mashed potatoes and gravy. Yum!

    ReplyDelete