Julie & Julia, The Lovely Bones, and the Devil Wears Prada

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Family


Hello! I was browsing through a few photos from this summer.  I thought this one was funny, everyone doing their own thing, but stopped for quick picture.  This is my younger sister Megan, who is holding her baby boy, if you wondered what was on her chest.  Then my niece, Scarlett, and my nephew Ian.  My other sister was taking the picture, she was visiting from Texas.  We are in Park City at the Olympic Park, going down the slides and trams.  I like seeing how each little person has their own personality! 

2 comments:

  1. Am I too old to go down that slide, because it looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Can you believe that people go down that slide on skis? Freaks me out just thinking about it! It helps train them for doing the real thing during the winter olympics. Pretty dang exciting!

    ReplyDelete