Julie & Julia, The Lovely Bones, and the Devil Wears Prada

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Everything is Working?

As of this moment, my life is like a well-oiled machine. All the parts are humming along in perfect harmony. No smoke coming out of the engine, no gasket blown, but maybe a few wires have short circuited? (I had to throw that in there)

I was trying to think of something to bitch and moan about and I've come up empty handed. Whenever I try to get "bummed" about something not going right, I seem to have a "ying for my yang".

-I will never work again-now I have a job.
-The swimsuit line has died due to costs-They sent me over the wrong production quotes.
-I will never date or find love again-I have three dates this weekend. (leftovers for everyone!)
-My painting career is over and I will be a starving artist-I just sold a painting yesterday.

So! My career, love life, family, and health are well.

There's my report.

Thank God all is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment